Colts Neck Golf Club, Colts Neck, NJ
Colts Neck Golf Club is an 18 hole, semi-private golf facility located in the heart of Colts Neck, New Jersey. We are a golf centered facility with a par 71 championship golf course, double-ended driving range, and a chipping/putting facility. CNGC is now hiring qualified individuals to join the maintenance team as the Mechanic/Equipment Manager. We currently have a fleet of Club Car utility vehicles and Toro mowing equipment. We have recently purchased new turf blowers, greens roller, rough mower, and fairway mower. We intend to continue to update our maintenance equipment to provide the best playing conditions possible.
The Mechanic/Equipment Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all maintenance equipment and club vehicles. Typical job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily quality of cut checks and mower adjustment
- Grinding and setting mower bedknives and reels
- Routine inspection of hydraulic hoses and electrical components
- Scheduled fluid and filter changes
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in the shop and in the field
- Keep a logbook of all repairs performed and associated cost
- Coordinate with Superintendent to ensure equipment is ready for each day's activity
- Occasional maintenance work (mowing rough, greens, etc.)
- Inventory and order necessary parts for repairs
Trade school or 3-5 years experience working as a mechanic.
3-5 years experience as a mechanic on a golf course or in a shop
Applicant must be hard working with the ability to prioritize work. Must have own tools to bring to the job. Experience grinding bedknives and reels preferred but willing to teach to the right candidate. This job is a 40 hour per week position, Monday-Friday from 6 am to 2 pm.
Insurance, uniforms, golf privilege's, paid time off, discount on F&B
Date Job is Available
Job Application Instructions
Send resume to Mike Williams (Superintendent) at Mikewill0786@gmail.com