GOLF COURSE MECHANIC
Blue Hill Golf Course, Pearl River, NY
Job Description: Blue Hill Golf Course is a public facility beloved by locals for its country club feel. Blue Hill is known throughout Rockland County for its excellent daily playing conditions. The course is managed by appliedgolf, a growing New Jersey-based company.
Mechanic will be expected to:
- Ensure that all equipment is set up and prepared to accomplish daily tasks.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical issues in diesel, electric and gas-powered engines.
- Maintain and prioritize a preventative maintenance program.
- Coordinate with contracted reel grinding service to ensure excellent cut on all surfaces.
- Record keeping of equipment conditions, parts inventories, and cost of repairs.
- Assist with instructing employees on proper operation and cleaning on all equipment.
- Perform basic fabrication and welding duties.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50lbs) and perform physical labor.
Technical School Training a plus but not required.
Mechanical experience required, golf course experience preferred. The ideal candidate will possess a “do what it takes to get the job done” mentality.
$55,000 - $70,000 DOE
Insurance benefits after 90 days, golf privileges, uniform provided, paid vacation time.
Contact Name: Paul Mulholland